Thursday, January 8, 2009

My very first digital photography

My interest in photography starts when I was in like 8th grade .I didn't have a camera that time .One of my rich friends has it.I was interested in that so called thing a lot that I remembered quite lots of dreams in which I got my own camera.I got my first camera like after 11th grade which is a film camera with no manual settings .I took pics and went to the print shop where they made miserable enough to crop my prints a lot.I wish I could learn darkroom at that time but there was no chance.That's why I turned into digital photography which I can edit my pics by myself.But now,I'm learning darkroom :DThinking back the time,I think some of my dreams came true even though they may not come in the way I want it.But,well..it's reality...you can't get anything perfect.I should at least be glad about that even though I'm getting old day by day.

Below are some of my old digital photography.
I borrowed the camera of my friend's aunt and took that picture "Spring Angel"
I was really excited at that time bcoz I never handled that kind of advanced point and shoot camera before and I was like yay...I got the bokeh...It was really funny bcoz when I first know photography,I thought making the background out of focus is tat only the professional photographers can do :D and I was pretty glad by the result.

the other 2 pics were taken with my 2 mg pixel little olympus compact camera and you can see the reolution here is really downhills.




No comments: